Did you know the next best age to photograph your baby is 6-9 months? Well to a photographer it’s the greatest – let me tell you why.
- Happy, happy, happy babies! They give lots of smiles, giggles and expression.
- Their character is growing and at this age it really shows.
- At this age, the kids adore the camera – very rare you have a child that doesn’t want their photo taken! Because they are exploring and learning so much – the camera is very interesting for them.
- They can sit up, love tummy time and laying on their back – giving me lots of options for poses. They also don’t walk yet so usually sit pretty still and happy!
- It’s fun to stylize this session – besides newborns, they don’t mind!
- THEY GROW TOO FAST – enough said.
Did I convince you yet?
Contact me to secure a time, $25 to secure: [email protected]lissagauthier.ca – limited spots, first come first serve.
Here are some from a 20-minute session, Miss Ellie was so much fun! (props will vary/change each year).
These photos make me happy, I am sure you will feel the same.